Toddler Pool at Nestcon Chintala Residency
Swimming is an excellent activity for toddlers. They are a lot of fun, and you enjoy taking them to the pool regularly. But as parents, it can be a bit of a drag finding ways to make sure they stay safe in their little world for hours on end.
A toddler pool is a perfect solution. Toddler pools are a necessity to keep your kids cool in the heat of summer. They are also a great way to introduce your children to the water. The pools themselves are child-friendly too.
Pools explicitly made for toddlers are also designed with non-slip surfaces that ensure that after several splashes into the
It’s important that kids feel safe when they’re in the pool. They need to know what’s okay to do and what’s not okay to do. Here are 3 ways to ensure your toddler loves swimming in the pool:
- Create a safe environment
- Provide plenty of water toys
- Encourage your toddler to participate in water activities
The following are 10 developmental advantages connected to early swimming:
- Provides physical exercise for muscles and joints.
- Builds endurance and strength.
- Improves balance, coordination, and motor skills.
- Stimulates brain development through eye-hand coordination.
- Early introduction of water helps develop appropriate body awareness that is important for self-preservation skills in the future.
- Development of social skills through interaction with other adults, children, and pool safety aids.
- The pool also provides a safe environment to learn basic life-saving skills such as floating and swimming on the front and back from a young age.
- It is a great activity that helps children be more independent and confident as it offers them a chance to play independently with friends or family members by the side of the pool.
- Safely encourages fun creativity as children can create their games or activities involving movement around the water.
- All the splashing and playing in the water makes them hungry and tired. Swimming-induced change in their sleep cycle and appetite is bound to have long-term impacts on their overall lifestyle.
A word of caution: Make sure that you supervise them at all times, especially near the poolside or any place where there is water available. Toddlers can be very curious about things, so do not let them go unsupervised.
The toddler pool has now become a norm in India, as the benefits of early childhood education and swimming lessons continue to be understood. Many schools now have pool classes as part of their curriculum, ensuring that the kids learn water safety and how to swim well. This trend is now spreading into residential communities, creating a fun and serene ambiance. We also think this is a perfect way to spend your summer vacation – away from the traffic and chaos of the city.
At Nestcon, we have always kept our esteemed clients in mind while designing best-in-class amenities. At Nestcon Chintala Residency, we have partnered with Desjoyaux Pools, world-famous French designers and manufacturers of swimming pools since 1966, to help us design & install a world-class toddler pool. Besides being safer for your tiny tots with better filtration, it is also eco-friendly, water & energy-saving!
Yet another reason for you to look at Nestcon Chintala Residency for your dream home! For more details, contact us through an email ([email protected]) or a phone (966 6123 463).